- White House rips Trump health pick over stock deal 01/17/2017Outgoing White House press secretary Josh Earnest tore into President-elect Donald Trump’s pick for health and human services secretary, Georgia Rep. Tom Price, amid a report that the Republican congressman bought stock in a medical company, then introduced legislation that would have directly benefited the company. “This is a very narrow, specific company t […]
- Being denied an abortion more harmful to a woman’s mental health than having one: Study 12/14/2016Planned Parenthood supporters rally for women’s access to reproductive health care on “National Pink Out Day” at Los Angeles City Hall. Brittany Sherwood was only 15 when she had an abortion after becoming pregnant the first time she ever engaged in sex. “Looking back, I’m proud of myself for having the insight to know that I would never be able to give up t […]
- Illegal midwives and border babies: The determined fight for home birth in Alabama 12/14/2016Ashley Loper, 27, is in the throes of labor.
- ‘What Kind of Mother Is 8 Months Pregnant and Wants an Abortion?’ 10/20/2016Kate, already mom to one daughter, terminated her second pregnancy at 36 weeks. She named the daughter she lost Rose. (Photo: Rosanna U/Getty Images)
- New Trump ad attacks Clinton's health 10/11/2016Donald Trump tweeted on Tuesday that “the shackles have been taken off” his campaign — a thinly veiled threat suggesting that the final 28 days of the presidential race will be filled with personal attacks. Hillary Clinton failed every single time as secretary of state. The 30-second spot, titled “Dangerous,” then cuts to clips of Clinton coughing on the stu […]
- Dr. Oz on Trump interview: ’I’m not going to ask him questions he doesn’t want to have answered’ 09/14/2016Trump will appear on “The Dr. Oz Show” on Thursday. When Donald Trump appears on “The Dr. Oz Show” on Thursday, the Republican nominee will reveal “his own personal health regimen,” according to a press release. Just don’t expect him to reveal the results of his recent physical — and don’t expect any probing from Dr. Mehmet Oz, the show’s host. […]
- Trump on Clinton’s pneumonia diagnosis: ‘I hope she gets well soon’ 09/12/2016Donald Trump declined to attack Hillary Clinton’s health, a day after the Democratic nominee’s campaign revealed that she had been diagnosed with pneumonia. “I hope she gets well soon,” the Republican nominee said on “Fox & Friends” Monday. Clinton abruptly left a 9/11 memorial service in Lower Manhattan on Sunday, and a video taken by an onlooker appear […]
- Rudy Giuliani says Hillary Clinton has a secret illness. His supposed proof? Online videos. 08/21/2016Rudy Giuliani has joined the chorus of Donald Trump supporters peddling conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton’s health. “She doesn’t need to campaign,” the former New York City mayor, who has emerged as one of the Republican nominee’s most visible surrogates, said on “Fox News Sunday.” “She has the New York Times, she has the [New York] Daily News, she h […]
- Outraged Citizens Say This Gym’s Campaign Is Fat Shaming 08/09/2016Fit4Less gym, in the U.K., has found itself in the midst of a controversy over one of its billboards. The gym’s ad upset people because it mentions “fat” people.
- What a Guy Who Doesn’t Shower Can Teach Your Kid About Cleanliness 02/15/2016This article originally appeared it Fatherly: